HackzorScape -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hackzor scape forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
owners Codey & Starfan28

Erik's Mod Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik

Erik's Mod Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Erik's Mod Appeal   Erik's Mod Appeal EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 am

[> 1. Real life name - in-game name Jan-Erik, but u can call me Erik - Erik is IGN

[> 2. Why should we pick you as a mod? im funny...duh..nah i'm just really good mod..

[> 3. What can you do for the community & server? i can maybe help on coding something and keep playing fair (no hacks -.-) Wink

[> 4. Are you good with any software's like: photoshop , sony vegas? well i know how to use photoshop.

[> 5. Why are you different from any others? duh im handsome, i got womans...and im just so speacial Wink

[> 6. How much online would you be? in-game & forums im mostly of my time in forums (if im on computer) and i try to be much ING too.

[> 7. Would you be helpful to other players? Yes, i love helping, and that i love myself more than others doesnt mean i dont like helping Wink

[> 8. Can you be serious , and not only playing. but help other players? duh OFC i can

[> 9. Are you willing to have some fun!? YES! i like partying and dont worry im not taking anything serious, but bans, mutes, and what deos people do i take serious

[> 10. How old are you? I'm 14 but that doesnt mean anything Smile coz..im so good on english duh

[> 11. Do you feel like you are mature? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NO! i guess... Wink

well this was my mod appeal, i hope u liked it.

Thank You,
Erik.
Back to top Go down
Skelly
Skelly

Erik's Mod Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Mod Appeal   Erik's Mod Appeal EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 am

Thank You for applying.. But we already have enough Staff members and not so many players.

When we get 10-20players we will see your apply again.

PENDING

~Mod Skelly~
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik's Mod Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Mod Appeal   Erik's Mod Appeal EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank You for informing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik's Mod Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Mod Appeal   Erik's Mod Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik's Mod Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HackzorScape -  :: Official :: Moderator Apply-
Jump to: