HackzorScape -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hackzor scape forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
owners Codey & Starfan28

Planbsk8erb's mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planbsk8erb

Planbsk8erb's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Planbsk8erb's mod application   Planbsk8erb's mod application EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

[> 1. Real life name - in-game name Frank, planbsk8erb

[> 2. Why should we pick you as a mod? I've been playing runescape private servers for about 3 years now, I've been staff on multiple servers and I am very dedicated. I like to help people because I'm basically the local computer nerd in my community so I help a lot of people irl.

[> 3. What can you do for the community & server? I can help solve problems and *maybe* help code a little, I'm not a very experienced coder, but I know the basics

[> 4. Are you good with any softwares like: photoshop , sony vegas? I know how to use photoshop, not very good. Have never touched sony vegas.

[> 5. Why are you different from any others? I'm different from the others because I'm pretty much always available, I'm not a very busy person.

[> 6. How much online would you be? in-game & forums I can be online from about 3:00 PM (eastern) to I'm guessing maybe 10 PM on weekdays, and on weekends depending on when I wake up, probably around 10 AM to all day.

[> 7. Would you be helpful to other players? Yes, and btw I fixed the spelling mistake in the question Razz

[> 8. Can you be serious , and not only playing. but help other players? Yes I can almost always help

[> 9. Are you willing to have some fun!? Yes I am Razz

[> 10. How old are you? 13, almost 14.

[> 11. Do you feel like you are mature? yes
Back to top Go down

Planbsk8erb's mod application
Page 1 of 1