HackzorScape -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hackzor scape forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
owners Codey & Starfan28

Location Reseter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phillykid215
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Location Reseter Empty
PostSubject: Location Reseter   Location Reseter EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok so this might be hard but if you database runs off of mySQL you can do this, a Location Reseter.
What it will do is if a player has a bug on his char and is traped for some reason then he can go on the site and login on his char and reset his location.

there is one problem, it has to be a site hosted from the servers computer so what you can do is open port 80 and build 1 mini page and make it so players when they click "Character Tool" or "Account Tool" they are redirected to the mini page with the tool to reset you location. if you do, do this i expect it to take a while but even if you think its a good idea please tell me i like to know if my ideas a good.
Back to top Go down
starfan28
Owner
Owner
starfan28

Location Reseter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Reseter   Location Reseter EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I can fix a null easy. just have them log in and ::xteletome it works mainly every time
Back to top Go down
Tom
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tom

Location Reseter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Reseter   Location Reseter EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 am

dude its not so easy, if u gets hard nulled cuz a place can u only log in in 1,5 secs then u logg out auto

the only way to fix it is going to the chars folder and his txt file and then change the location of him.

also u dont fix it by doin it, its always there.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Location Reseter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Reseter   Location Reseter EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:20 am

thats true, and there are no mod+ all the time online What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Location Reseter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Reseter   Location Reseter Empty

Back to top Go down

Location Reseter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HackzorScape -  :: Forums :: Suggestions :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: