HackzorScape -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hackzor scape forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
owners Codey & Starfan28

Phillykid215's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phillykid215
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Phillykid215's App Empty
PostSubject: Phillykid215's App   Phillykid215's App EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 pm

[> 1. Real life name - in-game name........My Ream Name is Scott and my In-game name is Phillykid215

[> 2. Why should we pick you as a mod?...........I Have Ran Over 13 Servers and Been Mod in Over 5 and I may be willing to donate a teamspeak 3 server

[> 3. What can you do for the community & server?.........I can help stop hackers, donate a teamspeak and may help with some java coding i have 2 years of coding experience in java.

[> 4. Are you good with any softwares like: photoshop , sony vegas?........A Little With Photoshop

[> 5. Why are you different from any others?........I Have experience in server hosting so i know how hard it is with all the DoS attacks and newbs that beg and i will do the best i can to help you and other on getting this server to stay up and also i have experience in java and HTML

[> 6. How much online would you be? in-game & forums..........As Much as possible 3 hours on forums and 5 or more in server and i also stay up VERY late

[> 7. Would you be helpfull to other players?.......Yes, to the best i can.

[> 8. Can you be serious , and not only playing. but help other players?......Yes, I Love to help others we where all a newb once and know how hard it is when your new to something.

[> 9. Are you willing to have some fun!?........Only if my job is done as a mod first.

[> 10. How old are you?........16

[> 11. Do you feel like you are mature?.......Yes.

I Would Like To Add That i ran a WoW Server, 2 Maplestory Servers, a Gunz Server, like 10 Runescape Servers i made(went down because my computer cant handle the DoS Attacks...) any more.
Back to top Go down
starfan28
Owner
Owner
starfan28

Phillykid215's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phillykid215's App   Phillykid215's App EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 am

I'd love to have you as a Moderator ingame but i never see you on

For now i'm going to keep you as a forum moderator
Back to top Go down

Phillykid215's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HackzorScape -  :: Official :: Moderator Apply-
Jump to: